We raise credit scores fast!
Now with offices in Amarillo, TX
By now, you know random dispute methods just don’t work. That’s why we work with you to build a total credit repair solution; one that addresses not only disputes, but validations, credit card repayment plans, and help establishing new credit. No matter how bad your credit is, we can help.
What Makes Us Different?
- We Speak Fluent FICO – we understand the complex scoring system and have the software to simulate the appropriate actions.
- You’ll receive a face to face consultation, not a sales presentation.
- We help add the right kind of positive credit.
- Carefully establish what accounts to settle if ever.
- We use many methods in getting derogatory credit removed.
- Rapid Re-score. We can update a file and change a credit score in as little as 24 hours. And we do it all of the time.
- We guarantee a credit score!
FREE Credit Repair Consultation
Call Now:  576-4995
Credit Firm Inc. is located at 600 S. Tyler St. in Amarillo, TX. While there are many companies out there that will spoof your caller ID with a 806 area code in order to trick you into thinking they are local, Credit Firm, Inc. truly is locally owned and operated.
Credit Repair Services
Credit Firm, Inc. offers a free credit repair consultation, which includes a complete review of your FREE credit report summary and score.
Call us today to take advantage of our no-obligation offer.
Credit Law Experts
Credit Firm Inc. is a group of certified credit consultants and credit law specialists. We understand credit and credit scores as well as the strict requirements of lending institutions. We specialize in helping anyone qualify for loans by helping them raise their credit score. We are experts in the laws that were put in place to protect consumers such as Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Coaching & Educating
Coaching and educating is a very important part of our credit repair process. We absolutely make a point to educate our clients on the very complicated scoring process and as well as weeding through so much misinformation on the internet, the work place and even the lenders themselves.
Ready To Get Started?
Contact us using Facebook Messenger or the contact form below and one of our credit experts will be in touch.